Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold took to the field for the first time in over 100 days for the Merseyside Derby, and he did so in a specially customised pair of his Under Armour Clone Magnetico Pro.
The boots featured the “Black Lives Matter” messaging alongside a raised fist graphic. The Liverpool right back is auctioning off the boots and donating the proceeds to the Nelson Mandela Foundation.
According to Footy Headlines, Under Armour Clone Magnetico Pro is made for a truly customized and glove-like fit. The soccer boots feature the all-new synthetic UA CLONE upper. They also have a Charged Cushioning footbed for even more comfort.
Interestingly, Granit Xhaka already trained in the Under Armour Clone Magnetico Pro before the coronavirus crisis stopped all football.
Under Armour Clone Magnetico Pro – Features
- UA CLONE upper provides a truly customized fit, no matter your foot size
- An internal layer of flexible, auxetic material molds around the foot for a precise, glove-like fit & feel that’s truly customized to every foot
- Form-fitting toe box is incredibly soft for unmatched touch & feel
- Ultra-responsive, Charged Cushioning® footbed absorbs impact & converts it into responsive quickness
- Innovative soleplate provides a lightweight chassis that enhances the foot’s natural ability to accelerate, dart in any direction & flex where necessary
- Combination of bladed & round, conical studs for optimum traction
- Conical studs enable quickness in all directions for enhanced agility & change of direction
- Price: 250 USD
- Colorway: White / Beta Red
- Release date: April 2020
Available since April 2020, the soccer boots retail at 250 USD (Kshs. 25,000)